March 15-16, 2013
Double Tree Hilton
2150 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
Kenner, Louisiana 70062
Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch Served on Friday
For More Information,
Click Here to download brochure.
In this two-day course, you will learn to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of total and self etching adhesives
- Overcome the effects of contamination during bonding.
- Learn which adhesives are most effective and how to apply them in a step by step sequence
- Learn a simplified layering technique to improve anterior composite resin esthetics
- Create tooth like restorations that reproduce tooth structure exactly
- Avoid light proximal contacts using sectional matrices
- Evaluate conventional and low shrinkage composites- just the facts
- Select the proper cementation technique for every ceramic material.
- Are zirconia crowns in your future, yes they can be bonded!
- Learn what ceramic goes where
- If you can increase post retention with a bonded technique?
- Discover which ceramic is best for posterior high strength applications